Welcome to True Sacred Union's Portal. There is a lot of FREE information here to assist you in your catalytic heart awakening process of ascension: blog posts, articles, videos, and podcasts.
To dig deeper into this process and gain a bit more support on your path, join our portal. Our platform components will connect you with other like-vibration people going through similar experiences.
Our three portal memberships include:
- Basic member: social networking and FAQs
- Standard: additional access to forums
- Premium: more direct access to Debbie at premium forum
For even more support, book a session, or participate in a group session. If you have any question, please visit our Contact page.
HOW TO USE THIS SITE
How to purchase a membership:
- Go to the “Shop” under the “Join” navigation.
- Compare membership levels and choose one.
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- Press “Check out with PayPal”
- Once approved, you will return to page with form.
- Complete required fields, including password.
- Click PLACE ORDER (may take a few minutes to complete).
- Receive email confirming membership.
- Make a note of your password.
- To view or make changes to your account, select “My Account” under “Join”
How to Use Social Networking:
- On right sidebar under “The Portal,” enter email and password.
- Click “Log in”
- Gain social networking access in upper, top-righthand corner black bar
- Click on “Edit my Profile”
- Click on “Profile” and "Edit Name" if you wish.
- Change Profile Photo.
- Check out member page
- Friend people you’d like to interact with.
- Make posts like you would on Facebook.
- Interact with friends.
Access platform via mobile device:
- Log in on the home page under “The Portal”
- Click on profile pic in the upper right-hand corner.
- Navigate as you would on the computer.
- Notifications will show up there.
Using the Forum (for Standard & Premium Members)
- Click on the “Forum” navigation in the menu.
- Choose which forum you wish to explore and click on it.
- Search for topics with keywords.
- If you find a topic which matches your interested, you can participate.
- If you do not find a topic which matches the interest, you can add a new topic.
- Add a new topic in the field underneath the topic list.
- Your social networking profile has a link to see your list of topics.