TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
This website is provided and made available for entertainment and educational purposes only, as well as to give general information and understanding of relationships but should not be used as substitution for competent therapy or mental health advice from a licensed professional in your state or country. True Sacred Union makes no claims to have the answers to any specific condition, problems, or situation, but provides an environment for entertainment and exploration of topics.
Rules of Conduct
No advertising shall be allowed on the website. No harrassment of any kind shall be allowed on the website. People shall treat each other with respect in all discussions. While we understand all people go through negative periods, we will aim to keep the group in a 5D, heart-centred, high vibration. Negative, rude, mean, judgemental posts will be removed. Anyone found blocking mods will be banned from the group instantly and not permitted to return. No other fee-based services will be offered from this group. We may decide at some point to offer advertising space for sale on the website for related services but as of this time, no posts offering promo offers for readings, workshops, events, coaching’s, teachings, seminars or any other advertising related to providing spiritual or twin flame counselling for monetary ‘exchange’ will be allowed. Anyone blantantly breaking the rules will be removed with no refund of membership fees.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, True Sacred Union and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and True Sacred Union may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant True Sacred Union a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. True Sacred Union reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and True Sacred Union express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall True Sacred Union, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. True Sacred Union, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent True Sacred Union from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
True Sacred Union is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The True Sacred Union is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between True Sacred Union and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Georgia for the resolution of any disputes.
- We have the full rights to use this service, to upload data, and to use it with our Google Analytics account.
- This is to give you proper notice that we use Google Analytics we use to collect data and are able to opt-out in writing. But, by using this website you have chosen not to opt-out.
- We will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as certain names, social security numbers, email addresses, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a mobile phone’s unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset).
- We will only session stitch authenticated and unauthenticated sessions of the end users if you have given consent to such stitch, or if such merger is allowed under applicable laws and regulations.
I agree to the User-ID Policy.